The Order Process
1. Search our catalog: Explore our inventory and discover the right products for your style and type of event. With over 1,000 products and services to choose from and almost endless combinations available, it's easy to create a unique event that you and your guests will remember for years to come.
2. Ask for a quote, confirm, and reserve: Make a list of all the items you want to receive pricing information and submit it. Don't be shy! If you can't find it on our catalog just let us know and we will get it for you. Our event planners will contact you to confirm and reserve your order.
3. Delivery, setup, and breakdown: If you want, pick up your order at one of our warehouses. Else our team will deliver your rentals at the exact time you want and setup everything. We will pick up next day at the time you want. Finally, we will let you know if there is anything pending, otherwise you're done!
Booking and Payments
A 30% deposit is required to book your event. No date will be booked and/or secured unless the advanced payment, has been paid in full. The balance will be due 3 days before the event. Except as otherwise expressed, all monetary amounts referred to in the agreement are in USD (US Dollars). We provide our clients with the convenience of paying with any method available by accepting Visa, Master Card, Discover, AMEX, PayPal, Apple Pay and direct deposit.
Delivery and Pickup
Rates are based on estimated delivery times, distance, and difficulty to reach the destination. We will determine the rates when you place your order. Deliveries requiring multiple trucks will be priced accordingly. Unexpected additional deliveries and pickups are subject to additional charges.
Please provide: hours of operation, contact at facility, and any special instructions that would allow for a smooth delivery/pickup process. Specify a safe space for our staff enter the venue and to leave the equipment.
Access to site: Any oversized truck access issues related to your event delivery site, please let us know. These include but are not limited to turn-around areas, low branches, gates in need of access codes, and narrow or steep driveways. Any of these can impact the timeliness and efficiency of your delivery.
Complex Maneuvers: such as transporting the equipment through narrow halls, elevators, going up/downstairs, doors, steep slopes, fences, and distances over 50 meters will generate an automatic charge of 15% of the total quotation.
- At delivery, you assume possession of, and responsibility for all rental products ordered.
- It is your responsibility to receive, inspect and count every product delivered.
- You are also responsible for reviewing and understanding operating instructions included with some rental items.
- You will be asked to sign the delivery paperwork to confirm that all the items on the rental order have been delivered and are in working order.
- Immediately report any problems regarding your rental items.
- Place all products in the pre-designated pickup location if otherwise indicated. Be sure to return all packing materials.
- Rinse plates and place them in the crates provided.
- Place glasses upside-down in the glass racks or boxes provided.
- Rinse all flatware/utensils and place them in the tub(s) provided.
- Shake out food crumbs and debris from all linens and place them in the linen bag(s) provided.
- To prevent mildew, please air dry all damp linens before placing them in the bags.
- Please check your order before the driver arrives to ensure all items are present.
- If you or your onsite contact is not present at the appointed pickup time, the product counts will be final. Any missing items will be billed accordingly.
- For outdoor events, equipment should be stacked and protected from weather to avoid damages.
- Labor or cleaning charges will apply if equipment is not ready or clean at the time of pickup.
- If anything did not work well or meet your expectations, please communicate this information to your event consultant.
Inclement Weather Policy
If applicable, we will not perform outdoors during or with a possibility of severe inclement weather. In the event of inclement weather, we shall make every reasonable effort to accommodate the client event in a suitable secondary location which must be specified and provided by the client.
Refunds and Cancellations
If we are unable to perform the services, every effort will be made to find a suitable replacement or substitute. In the event we are unable to find a suitable replacement or substitute, we are limited to the return of all payments received by the client for the event.
A 30% cancellation charge will apply if cancelled seven days before the date of the event. A 100% cancellation if less than 48 hours.
- No cancellations are entertained for those products that we have obtained and / or purchased on your behalf. These purchases are specific to your event and have no value to Mac Event.
- In case you feel that the service received is not as shown on the website or as per your expectations, you must bring it to the attention of our staff during the event so that corrections may be made to your satisfaction. In the event that resolution cannot be achieved, the staff will document your concerns for follow up with management. Concerns will be handled with in 24 hours of the event. Our team after looking into your complaint will make an appropriate decision.
If you need to reschedule your event to a different time or date, as a courtesy to you, we will apply that deposit to your new date and time assuming the event date is available and equivalent items are applied.
In some cases, such as health issues, death or weather, full refunds, or re-scheduling will be applied at our discretion.