- A quote is not a reservation. For making a reservation it is needed of a 30% of advance payment.
- It is mandatory to give a security deposit when renting tableware.
- Any damage to table linens, (wax from candles, cigarette burns), are considered as a total loss, and need to be completely replaced by the client.
- There is an extra charge if the set-up and pick-up is more than 50mts, or if it is needed of confusing maneuvers like, going trought elevators and stairs.
- The customer is responsible for the equipment during the rental in the same way is obliged to pay the full replacement of equipment for any level of damage or loss.
- For payments, there is no charge by doing a direct deposit at bank, cash or checks.
- If payment is by Paypal, with credit card, there is a charge of 5% of the total cost.
- If payment is by wiretransfer, or any electronic payment, and our bank charges us, the client will pay the charge. (about $20-$50 USD)
Last time updated: 07/18/2015